Sunday, January 22, 2012

Easy, Cheap, NO chemicals disinfectant.

I won't be posting a photo tutorial today, because this is just THAT easy. As I was cleaning my bathroom today i thought to myself ''Hey! Maybe everyone DOESN'T already know this!!". As I hope you are all aware, or will be after reading several of my blog posts that will be coming soon, vinegar is one amazing thing. White Distilled Vinegar = my love.

The easiest, safest to have in your house, CHEAPEST (well one of the cheapest) disinfectant sprays is one you can mix up in seconds and pay pennies for.  1/2 water 1/2 vinegar... and then love it. :) If you are not familiar with using vinegar, the smell will just go away. It does not linger. Vinegar is one amazing little liquid. Now is the time to fall in love with it if you haven't before! If you don't, you will when I'm through with you! ;)

Go buy a few bottles. I'll help you put them to use! 

No comments:

Post a Comment